UV-VIS Spectrophotometer with Multiple Cell Holders
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
|Brochure (English) | Side B (English)
Brochure (French) | Side B (French)
|Brochure (Arabic) | Side B (Arabic)
Brochure (Spanish) | Side B (Spanish)
Spectro UV-2550 is a traditional analytical device used in conventional laboratories. This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced user-friendliness, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results. Spectro UV-2550 works in the ultraviolet and visible range of 190-1100 nm and has a fixed bandwidth of 4 nm. Spectro UV-2550 offers high performance and reliability, which can be used in various applications. Spectro UV-2550 can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such fields as clinical analysis, petrochemistry laboratories, chemistry and biochemistry laboratories, as well as in quality control departments, i.e. environmental control, water management, food processing, and agriculture.
Spectro UV-2550 is equipped with the USB interface and port. Spectro UV-2550 can be linked to a computer, which is compatible with Windows Platforms, and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor. UV-VIS Spectro UV-2550 utilizes a new optical system design and is microcomputer controlled. This instrument has soft keys for ease of use. Spectro UV-2550 has excellent baseline stability and high resolution.
Spectro UV-2550 consists of a light source (Tungsten Halogen and Deuterium lamp) which switches modes automatically, monochromator, Silicon photodiode, logarithmic amplifier, digital volt meter, D.C. stabilizer, and microprocessor. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor, and Concentration. Spectro UV-VIS RS operates with a single beam system and 1200 line grating mirror. Spectro UV-2550 has a four digit display for automatic calculation and direct readout of (T)ransmittance, (A)bsorbption, and (C)oncentration.
One of the most important features of the new Spectro UV-2550 is that the light will change automatically from Visible to UV as needed.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed
- This instrument is the realization of a long history of specialized research, design, and manufacture. It is simple in construction and high in performance. The multiple cell holder is one of the unique features of the Spectro UV-2550. It is able to test, record and print four sample results immediately by the built in USB interface. The Spectro may save the reagents and samples by using the optional semi-micro cuvette of 1.5 ml or less to reduce waste. This unit was constructed with high reliability, durability, ease of operation, and maintenance in mind.
- Microprocessor control, 16×2 LCD display.
- Auto zero and auto 100% T adjustment provided
- Calibration curve can be set up by either measuring or entering up to 10 standards or entering
K and B factors directly via the keyboard.
- Data can be printed on an optional desktop printer and can be downloaded to a PC through the USB connection.
- Up to 10 calibration curves can be stored and edited for user’s convenience.
- Auto-wavelength control (optional).
- PC Control provided for more accurate and flexible measurement requirements (optional).
- Power source automatic for both 110V. and 220V., 50/60Hz.
Monoprocessor Built-in Application:
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring transmittance or absorbance at the current wavelength together with K factor calculations.
- Quantitative Determination: Regression of standard curves and direct determination concentration of samples.
PC Windows Application Software (USB Interface) to link Spectro to computer and printer:
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring the photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical calculations according to entered quotations.
- Quantitative Determination: Determination of unknown concentration with methods of 1-3 wavelength quantitation, together with fitting of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th order.
- Output: With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports.
- 4 square optical cells 10mm.
- 2 square quartz cells 10 mm.
- 1 multiple cell holder.
- 1 Software
- 1 Software Manual
- 1 Operation Manual
- 1 Power cable
- 1 Software Cable
- 2 Fuses (2A)
- 1 Didymium Filter
- 1 USB Cable Connecting Main Unit to the PC
|- Wavelength Range:||190-1100nm (D2 lamp: 190nm-350nm, tungsten lamp:
|- Wavelength Accuracy:||±2.0|
|- Photometric Reproducibility:||≤ 1nm|
|- Wavelength Accuracy:||±2nm.|
|- Wavelength Reproducibility:||≤1nm.|
|- Photometric Accuracy||±0.5%T|
|- Photometric Repeatability:||≤0.3%T|
|- Spectral Bandwidth:||4nm.|
|- Stability:||100%T:0.5 %T/3min.
0%T: 0.3% T/3min.
|- Optical System :||Plane grating as the dispersing element, 1200 L/mm|
|- Dimensions:||527×435×215 mm|
|- Net Weight:||17 Kg.|
|- Light Source:||Tungsten halogen lamp, D2 lamp|
|- Power Requirement :||220/110 V + 10% 50/60 HZ (Automatic)|
|- Power Consumption:||120W|