UV-VIS Scanning Spectrophotometer With 4 Cell Holder
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
|Brochure (English) | Side B (English)
Brochure (French) | Side B (French)
|Brochure (Arabic) | Side B (Arabic)
Brochure (Spanish) | Side B (Spanish)
Spectro UV-2650 is an all-purpose UV-VIS scanning spectrophotometer with scan function. It is widely used in medicine, environmental monitoring, commodity inspection, food inspection, agricultural chemistry, teaching in colleges and universities, metallurgy, geology, machine manufacturing, and petrochemical industries, and is a helpful tool for analysts to carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis of materials.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source. Fully automated operations: automatic change-over between W lamp and D2 lamp; automatic filter changing; automatic wavelength calibration; W lamp and D2 lamp On/Off auto-control; automatic zero and 100%T adjustment.
- Automatic peak-picking; easy operations for replacing W lamp and D2 lamp.
- Friendly interface; abundant operation prompts; convenient and fast operations.
- Blue LCD display module with 320×240 large screen.
- Economical embedded single-chip micro-processor control system.
- Rich and powerful functions:
- Five basic measurement modes: WL Scan (A, T, E), Photometric measurement (Fixed WL measurement, A, T), Quantitation (Concentration Measurement, A, C), Time Scan (Kinetics Measurement, A, T), Real Time Measurement (A, T, C, E);
- Powerful spectrum processing functions: Spectrum Save, Spectrum Load, Peak-Valley Pick, Derivative Spectrum, Data Printing at Intervals, Activity Calculation, Cursor locating, Spectrum Zooming, A-T Conversion, Spectrum Printing;
- Data Processing functions: data save, data looking up, data deleting and data printing, etc.
- Cell error can be corrected;
- Parameters can be saved for a long time after turning off the instrument;
- Spectrum and data can be stored when sudden power failure occurs;
- Spectrum and data can be sent to computer via RS-232 interface or USB interface.
Such operations as photometry measurement, spectrum measurement, quantitation measurement and kinetic measurement are offered in UV-Win Windows applications.
Multi-wavelengths photometric measurement at up to 10 wavelengths with the arithmetic calculation according to the user-entered formula.
Up to 10 spectra and time-course curves can be measured and recalled in memory with data-handling of arithmetic calculation, logarithmic calculation, reciprocal calculation, smooth, derivate (1st ~ 4th), Abs to/from %T conversion and peak pick.
Up to 24 standards can be entered and measured for the fit of calibration curve with order to 1st ~ 4th. Offered are the quantitation methods of single wavelength, two-wavelength, coefficient two-wavelength, three wavelength and 1st ~ 4th derivatives.
Kinetic measurement can monitor the changes of absorbance and transmittance against time course at 10 different wavelengths. This module allows flexibility in manipulation and data display.
With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports. Also offered are filing functions, display functions, and others (such as auto file and repeat measure/scan etc.).
- 4 square optical cells 10mm.
- 2 square quartz cells 10 mm with lid
- Dust cover
- 1 Software
- 1 Software Manual
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 Power cable
- 1 PC cable
- 1 USB cable
|- Wavelength range:||190-1100nm|
|- Spectral Bandwidth:||2nm.|
|- Wavelength Accuracy:||±0.5nm|
|- Wavelength Reproducibility:||0.2nm|
|- Photometric Accuracy:||±0.5%T (0~100%T)
±0.004A (0.5A ~1A)
|- Photometric Reproducibility:||0.2%T|
|- Working Mode:||T,A,(-0.3-3A),C,E|
|- Stray Light:||≤0.1%T(NaI,220nm;NaNO2,340nm)|
|- Baseline Flatness:||±0.002A|
|- Stability:||≤0.002A/h (at 500nm, after warming up)|
|- Noise:||±0.001A (at 500nm, after warming up)|
|- Detector:||Silicon Photo-diode|
|- Display:||6 inches high light blue LCD|
|- Power:||AC:220V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz,140W (Automatic)|
|- Net Weight:||18Kg.|