with Multiple Cell Holders
Spectro 24RS visible spectrophotometer enables quantitative and qualitative analysis of samples within the visible spectrum. It can be widely used in pharmaceutical manufacturing, health, clinical tests, biochemistry, petrochemical industry, environmental protection and quality control fields. It is one of the common instruments in physical and chemical labs. It is an analytical instrument with a built-in interface RS-232C. The interface enables this spectrophotometer to communicate with any IBM compatible computer and printer. The superior machinery of Spectro 24RS analyzes, stores, records, and prints test results swiftly and consistently. This spectrophotometer can work in the Visible Range.
Spectro 24RS can use a multiple cell holder to test cells from 10-100mm (optional)
This spectrophotometer provides enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor and Concentration. This economical four cell visible spectrophotometer is ideal for small laboratories, biochemical labs, clinical labs, and educational institutions. This spectrophotometer uses a soft key pad, and it has a continuous wavelength ranging from 325 nm to 1050 nm. Spectro 24RS is able to analyze and record four sample results immediately.
Spectro 24RS is rugged, reliable, low cost, and maintenance free. This instrument simplifies analysis and increases measurement capabilities for routine applications in various fields such as chemistry, biochemistry, agricultural, petrochemistry, environmental protection, science classes, educational laboratories and general analytical industry. This Spectro can use 13x100mm test tubes.
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- A very durable instrument.
- Large cell optional.
- Wide, continuous wavelength ranges for test flexibility.
- Automatic absorption, transmission and concentration by microprocessor
- High photometric and wavelength accuracy for the best results by having a 5 nm bandwidth.
- Low stray radiant energy and noise for unequivocal readings, even at high absorbencies.
- Excellent stability characteristics for reliable test results.
- Carefully designed. Easy operation and maintenance.
- Labomed, Inc. is F.D.A. Licensed.
- Very competitive price.
- At Labomed, we believe greatly in the accuracy of our spectrophotometers. We are so sure of the quality that we can include 2 testing filters (optional) for testing calibration.
- Small printer is available for date printout as an option, which does not require a computer hookup or software.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Can use a multiple cell holder to test cells from 10-100mm (optional)
- There is a switch on the bottom of the Spectro to choose 110V or 220V before starting.
- 4 square glass cells 10mm.
- 1 multiple 4 cell holder
- 1 power cable
- 1 instruction manual CD
- 1 dust cover.
- 2 Fuses (2A)
- 1 software CD
- 1 RS-232 connection cable
- Multi-purpose cell holder for long path (10-100mm) rectangular cells
- Holder for test tube cuvettes, 13mm diameter
- Software for Windows 7 Includes RS232C cable, operator’s manual. (Specify: Spectro 23 RS)
|Optical System:||Single Beam Spectrophotometer|
|Light Source||Tungsten-Halogen Lamp|
|Wavelength Accuracy:||2 nm.|
|Wavelength Reproducibility:||1 nm.|
|Spectral Band Pass:||5 nm.|
|Stray Light||<0,5%T. at 360nm.|
|Transmittance Range:||0-100% (T)|
|Absorption Range:||0-1999% (A)|
|Photometric Accuracy:||+0.5 (T) +0.004 A.|
|Transmittance Reproducibility:||0-100%T.0.5% (T)|
|Monochromator:||GratingMirror 1200 Lines/nm|
|Multi Cell Holder:||4 Cuvettes|
|Power Supply:||220V. 50Hz/110V 60Hz (You can change the voltage by a switch on the bottom of the Spectro from 110V or 220V.)|
|Dimensions:||450mm (L) x 390mm (W) 210mm. (H)|
|Net Weight:||12 Kg. (26.4 lbs.)|