Visible Spectrophotometer with RS 232
|View Brochure by Flipbook|
Spectro SC is an economical single cell visible spectrophotometer which is ideal for small laboratories and educational institutions. This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results.
Spectro SC is easy to use, affordable, compact and light weight. It has a continuous wavelength ranging from 320 nm to 1000 nm and the ability to hold both square cells (10 mmx10 mm) and round test tubes.
Spectro SC is rugged, reliable, low cost, and maintenance free. This instrument simplifies analysis and increases measurement capabilities for routine applications in various fields such as chemistry, biochemistry, agricultural, petrochemistry, environmental protection, science classes, educational laboratories and general analytical industry.
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC.
The operation manual is available in 18 available different languages.
Labomed, Inc. is certified by ISO 9001-2013, has CE Conformity and is FDA Licensed.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Digital LCD Display.
- Auto transmission, absorption, concentration and factor.
- Silicon Diode detector.
- It can use square or round cells.
- Interface RS232 to link to a computer.
- Wide continuous wavelength range.
- Built in stray light filter.
- 1200 /mm. grating mirror.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- 2 square cells 10 mm x 10 mm.
- 1 instruction book.
- 2 square cell holder.
- 1 Zero absorption cell.
- Set of 2 performance testing filters (1 “E filter” for photometric accuracy test and 1 didymium filter for wavelength accuracy test)
- External printer
- RS232 interface cable
- Software for Windows 95/98/XP/7. Includes RS232C cable and operator’s manual (Specify: Spectro SC). The operation manual is available in 18 different languages.
|Wavelength Accuracy:||+- 1nm.|
|Wavelength Reproducibility:||+- 1nm.|
|Optical System:||Grating, 1200 lines/mm.|
|Stray Light||<-0.5%T at 340 nm & 400nm.|
|Zero & Blank set:||Automatic|
|Photometric Accuracy:||+- 1%T|
|Drift:||-<0.003 A/hour after warming up|
|Light Source:||Tungsten Halogen lamp, 6V 10W|
|Sample Volume:||0.4ml (minimum)|
|Sample Container:||Round and Square cuvette|
|Data Output:||Analog output, RS 232C interface, Printer|
|Power Requirements:||110-240V. AC, 50/60Hz., Selected automatically|
|Dimensions:||330 (W) x 130 (H) x 270 (D) mm.|
|Net Weight:||35 Lbs.|